Sunday 28 June 2015

Happy Birthday to MMMMEEE!

I am not revealing my age in this post.. although you are more than welcome to guess....

It is my birthday tomorrow and unlike last year, I am not depressed as celebrating my birthday for another year means that I am blessed to live another year. Life is so short these days, it is not funny! And because life is short, I will take leave from work! I have never done it before, but I figured this year, I should do something that I like on my own special day (and that doesn't include my job, sorry boss)...

I won't be angry if someone organizes a surprise birthday party (as I was last year, as I don't like surprise birthday parties) but I would prefer not to have a surprise party of any sort.

Yeah, I know I do sound like a Birthday Scrooge (just like the Christmas Scrooge).

The truth is I don't like fanfare, pom poms and rah rah. I just want to chill out with my dearest family, I want to get a good workout (which I don't get to do as much as I like with MG and SE around) and chill out in a facial or something like that. That would be simply FAB way to spend tomorrow!



No comments:

Post a Comment